Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My Summer Fun 2010

Copy and Paster your typings from today into a comment under this posting ladies.

17 comments:

  1. Over the smmer, I did a few fun and exciting things. Just one week after the end of the school year, I got married. Then, within a couple weeks, we took a short trip down to my parent's house in Edwardsville.

    Once back, I kept working on my Masters degree from Walden University. It should be complete by the end of the year.

    Now we are all getting ready to get back to school. I am just the first to retun. The boys go back to school shortly.

    Anyway, Now you know some of my summer stuff. I cannot wait to read yours as well.

    Mr. O L)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should post the lucky women on your page.

    Dominique

    ReplyDelete
  3. hay your getting married and congrads on your master but... it doesnt seem excitin


    precious

    ReplyDelete
  4. Over the summer I went to YMCA Summer Camp. Also went to Atlanta to see my cousin’s June, and Nick because I haven’t seen them at least a year and a half. I also went to Wisconsin Dells with my family at Kalahari Hotel. And last but not least I stayed in Indianna for a week to spend time with all six of my cousin’s. As my opinion I had fun!

    Sincerly:Ne-Ne

    ReplyDelete
  5. THAT IS SO NICE YOU GOT MARRIED OVER THE WEEKEND.I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD LIFE.

    ReplyDelete
  6. congradulations on your marrige hope you have a great life and good luck on getting your masters degree have a great school year:)



    ELAINE

    ReplyDelete
  7. This summer I spent my time making sure my granddaughter attended summer camp with the YMCA. She had a wonderful time, because she had never been to camp before. She is 6 years old, and is very excited about going to 1st grade. I also worked the KKL program with Ms. Rucker, and Mrs. Mayo-Jordan. It was a very good summer!

    LW

    ReplyDelete
  8. THIS SUMMER I WENT OVER MY DADDY HOUSE AND I HAD 2 PARTYS IN ONE NIGHT.AS I WAS SETING UP I SAW AKIRA AND ANESA WALKING I SAID HEY DO YOU WANT TO COME,WE HAVE GUM BALLS AKIRA RUSH TO GET SOME GUM BALLS SO DID ANESA I GAVE ANESA 5 BALLS AND AKIRA 3 BALLS AND THEY CAME TO MY PARTY.MY DAD GAVE CAROLANN 20 BALLS BECAUES SHE LIKE THEM A LOT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Also CONGRATS ON THE MARRIAGE!!

    lw

    ReplyDelete
  10. WHAT I DID OVER THE SUMMER.IS I WENT TO THE POOL EVERYDAY
    AND I MET KNEW PEOPLE. AND IT WAS REALLY FUN AND ALSO I WENT
    AND EVERYTIME I WENT SWIMMIN PEOPLE ALWAYS ASK ME DO I WANT TO SWIM.
    IN THE DEEP END AND ONE THING I DO KNOW HOW TO DO REALLY GOOD IS SWIM IN
    9 FEET. IT IS REALLY FUN IF YOU KNOW HOW TO SWIM SWIMMING IS REALLY GREAT.
    AND I WAS ALSO ON A SWIM TEAM BEFORE AND ALL WE DID IS SWIM.


    SINCERLY YATEECE

    ReplyDelete
  11. I went to y.m.c.a for the summer and we went on a lot
    of field and we also went swimming Thursday and I also went to
    6 flags great America and I got on a lot of ride and I puked when I
    I got off the superman and i went to sufari spings and i had a lot of fun

    sincerly:vondrea

    ReplyDelete
  12. 8/11/10

    TATYANA ROOM 6
    LIBBY MIDDLE SCHOOL 301

    GRADE
    6th










    THIS SUMMER This summer was great I went to the pool with my family and had a great time , I got to talk to my best friends and I went to go see the FIRE WORKS show it was very exciting, and I went to Wisconson with my family and had fun and this summer was the best even doe I really didn’t do nothing

    ReplyDelete
  13. hope u have a good life with your new wife and one day i hope we can see her and u should put the lucky lady on your page and u should stand by her u is a lucky man to get married hope u and her have fun and go around the world too

    ReplyDelete
  14. hope you have a good life.


    mya

    ReplyDelete
  15. THIS IS TAMERA AND IT LOOK LIKE TO ME THAT YOU HAD A GREAT SUMMER AND HOW DID YO WADIING GO GOOD HOW WAS IT ?

    ReplyDelete